The Exo Terra Coco Husk makes an ideal bedding for terrarium set-ups for humidity-loving reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates. Its water retention capacity, increased soil drainage and improved aeration promote the cultivation of healthy waste-reducing organisms keeping your terrarium fresh and clean. Exo Terra Coco Husk is triple machine washed to remove any residual salt content, then machine dried and heat-treated to reduce bacterial contamination.
The Exo Terra Coco Husk can be mixed with Exo Terra Plantation Soil to create a substrate with increased air-filled porosity for specific tropical plants like orchids, bromeliads etc.... Exo Terra Coco Husk is absolutely non-toxic, free of chemicals & pesticides and can be safely composted in your garden.
Key Features :
- Ideal for tropical terrarium set-ups
- Controls air humidity levels naturally
- Very resistant to mold and decay
- Made from a sustainable resource
- Heat treated and reduces bad odors
- Machine washed three times
- Safely composted
- Promotes the cultivation of healthy waste-reducing organisms
- Coco Husk is ground, sieved, triple washed, machine dried and heat-treated